Submitted by Julia Pradel
What is Thunder?
Thunder (thunder.org) is a Drupal 8 distribution for professional publishers developed by Hubert Burda Media, one of the largest publishing houses in Europe. With the launch of the open-source CMS Thunder one year ago, Burda is creating a worldwide coalition of publishers, industry partners, and developers, which aims at joining forces to develop the best CMS for the media sector.
What you can expect in this session:
- What is Thunder? Learn about the idea of creating a culture of sharing an cooperation in the publishing world
- Work with Thunder: See how you can use paragraphs for story telling and learn how to add media to your article
- Get an overview about Thunder’s extra functionality: create opinion polls, personality tests, and lots more with Riddle, manage your videos with nexx.tv, benefit from the Single-Sign on solution Harbourmaster from Valiton
- Sneak preview on new Thunder functionalities as a liveblogging module and an improved editorial backend
- How to start: Learn about our Certified Thunder Integrator (CTI) program
This session is perfect for
- Publishers looking for a new CMS, and
- Companies interested in becoming a Certified Thunder Integrator.
No previous knowledge required.
- Log in to post comments